On an organizational level, our clients engage us to produce deliverables in the following areas:
- Business incubator design, technical assistance, on site or virtual management
- Business counseling or mentor program design, data reporting
- Regional ecosystem engagement and economic impact data reporting
- Community based economic development program design and implementation
- Nonprofit Strategic Planning, ongoing compliance, data reporting
We have worked with clients such as the Kauffman Foundation, the University of Missouri-Kansas City, Blue Hills Community Services, the Midwest Women’s Business Enterprise Council, Elevate Energy, Evergy, and others to help design interactive programs that engage, listen, and support a community’s business owners. We excel in working as outside program managers and also on project-by-project basis as appropriate.
To work with SEED Collective, we start with a consultation to learn more about your program and consulting areas of need. If we’re able to help, we’ll outline a consulting plan and prepare a formal proposal.
To schedule a consultation to learn more, find a time that works best for you here.